You are reading the article Eaid: Support Token By Ekart Inu Which Is 99% Burned As Launch Move updated in September 2023 on the website Climeeviet.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested October 2023 Eaid: Support Token By Ekart Inu Which Is 99% Burned As Launch Move
Ekart Inu is launching a spectacular token called EAID(Ekart Support). The Ekart Token project has launched EAID as a support token. So, this will be a significant support to the Ekart Inu token.
EAID token supports Ekart Inu to create EkartSwap together. The total token supply of EAID is 10000000000 with the launching price of $10. They made an incredible move on this token by sending 99% of the EAID token to the burning wallet(BEP20 & MATIC). So the remaining 1%, that is 100000000 tokens, are going for the trade.
Have a 5% transaction fee including 1% of token distributed to account holders as a reward, 2% for token liquidity, 2% for burning wallet. They aim to reach the 1 billion target on EAID tokens. In this, the user can use his Ekart Inu tokens to buy this EAID token or you can buy EAID without that.
Users can use 50% of Ekart inu tokens and the rest of the 50% with any crypto in the swap list. They are planning to list EAID tokens in October, in all major reputed exchanges.Contract Address
MATIC MAIN NET :
Ekart was made to have an enormous supply (1 Billion tokens), whereas the collection of EAID is only 100000000 tokens. Ekart Inu, which has a market cap of roughly $1 Billion & is currently under sale at 10$.
Ekart Inu aims to increase consumer’s earning potential. The project’s major goal was to build an EAID token and ecosystem that were inexpensive enough for anyone to acquire millions of them.
They purposefully priced the project’s token price considerably at 10$. The plan is to make the platform profitable even if it only makes $15. So far, the developers have been successful in this regard. It’s critical to recognize that Ekart Inu has had a fantastic start. However, because the EAID is new & all investments are now speculative.How can you trade EKART INU and EAID?
Other platforms such as Uniswap and the web version of PAN Cake have listed Ekart Inu tokens also. Uniswap is a decentralized trade (DEX) on Ethereum’s network that allows buying and selling cryptocurrencies for ETH and other Ethereum-based tokens.
These tokens cannot be purchased in USD but only in BTC, ETH, USDT, BNB, and MATIC.What is EAID token’s price prediction?
As per its price predictions, EAID token could note arise on the back of its parent network Ekart Inu’s success. The token is expected to hit a value of US$ 15.00 apiece by the end of 2023, guided by the popularity of Ekart Inu among polygon and meme-based crypto investors. If the overall market rebounds to its lifetime high, EAID could regain its record high price trajectory.
If EAID survives the bear crypto market, it could also hit a value of US$ 35.00 price by 2023. Ekart INU claims to be one-of-a-kind merchandise to the global market with minimal transaction fees and without any financial borders, intermediaries, or annoying bureaucratic routine.
“Ekart INU will be a revolution in the retail and eCommerce industry, a platform where you can purchase and invest at the same time without any hassle.”
You're reading Eaid: Support Token By Ekart Inu Which Is 99% Burned As Launch Move
Update the detailed information about Eaid: Support Token By Ekart Inu Which Is 99% Burned As Launch Move on the Climeeviet.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!